Find Housing

Please note that the Community Housing Federation of Victoria (CHFV) is a peak body and therefore doesn't own or manage any housing in its own right. However you can find a community housing organisation in the area you would like to live by clicking on the map or links below.

Barwon South West Grampians Loddon Mallee Hume Gippsland Metropolitan North West Eastern Southern Back to Victorian Map

If you are looking for long-term community housing we recommend the following actions:

  1. Go to What is community housing? to understand the different types of housing and the different different housing programs our members provide.
  2. Based on your preference for style of community home, contact our member community housing organisations directly. The above map will take you to a list of community housing organisations that manage properties in the area you select. You can contact a housing organisation on the phone number provided for more information.
  3. Note that not all registered housing organisations are listed on the map. For a complete list of all registered community housing organisations go to the Housing Registrar website and select either
    a. Registered housing associations, or
    b. Registered housing providers.